Sunday 3 March 2013

Amaryllis antics!

Well it's been a busy week and I've gotta admit I've not had a chance to spend time on the allotment which is a shame as its been such nice weather!! But I have been out and about an it's nice to see things getting moving now that the suns back out! Saw these in a local park...


And I've also just invested in a new set of wheels to ferry myself and my many many harvests to and from the allotment!!


Finally...I bought 10 massive amaryllis bulbs from the Christmas markets in manchester for £10....only one of them has flowered so far


But the rest are all very close, one has just put out a fourth flowering stem so I have high expectations!! Hopefully an update on the allotment later this week as I should be able to spend some time there and there's loads I need to do!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment